Tuesday, October 28, 2014

You're supposed to eat the peel….

So below is a video I shot of me trying a new fruit. They gave it to me without any instructions but said it was really good. For some reason I thought..."Hey, I'm going to video myself trying this fruit because, in the past the fruit has been really good. So, after watching them cut up and cook various fruit and veggies; I knew you were supposed to wash and peel pretty much everything. So after washing the fruit I hit record...and well this happened.

 

 So afterwards... I was told that you are supposed to scrape the skin of the fruit off with your teeth, it is tangy and sweet. The actual fruit itself is bitter. Oh now you tell me.....LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, thanks for the big laugh! Xxoo Karen & Connie

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER