Monday, August 11, 2008

It's a little hairy



So, I have a new obsession. Hair Blogs! I love them. Some people are so creative it is amazing. Since I haven't found any copyright laws written I assume that they are free for us all to enjoy. So, I have been testing them out. Now this is pretty new for me since i haven't ever done anything creative in the ways of hair. I have thick curly hair and I hate it so, I have never learned how to deal with hair. This comes as a really big disadvantage when my precious daughter has thin, straight as a board hair. So, I went searching and what to my wandering eyes should appear? Hair Blogs! Tada! Hallelujah, praise the Lord!!! So, I love doing her hair now. I have always "done" her hair so she is used to having it messed with but, she fights it sometimes. I bribe her with morning cartoons. Here is one of my first attempts at braiding. I love knots and do them often. But, this day I decided to to braid the end ponies. Not very smooth but, still cute.

No comments:

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER