Saturday, August 16, 2014

Global Leadership Summit 2014

Amy and I had the opportunity to attend the two day 2014 Global Leadership Summit thanks to Cornwall church and Junglemaster Ministries. Real quick I wanted to sum up what I have taken away from the last two days. 11hrs 30 minutes of high level leaders coming at you with wisdom and ideas. All of them are great and impactful. It will take me days to think about all that was said. So I am going to try and summarize what impacted me the most. I can boil it down to four main points and the funny part is one of them i got was not from one of the speakers it was from one of the attendees we knew that we bumped into at a break! All right enough blabbing and here goes.

1- Crucial conversations:  out of love I have to have the hard conversations
2- Prayer is crucial but not an excuse to do nothing. If it is revealed to us we must act
3- I must take the next step but I can't take it alone it must be done with God 
4- God will not reveal the whole plan to us because if He did we would never have the courage to take the first step. 

There are many more that I may share later on but for now I leave you with that. I know it may not seem like much but for my mind that's a lot and I process slowly.

No comments:

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER