Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to the man that is the greatest love God as bestowed on me! I always knew you would be a great dad but, the miracle that you have become to me and our daughter was beyond my dreams! You are the most amazing man. you are so selfless and giving to us as your family. You ALWAYS put our needs first. Our daughter has become an amazing little girl under your love and guidance. You have taught her patience I never have, a faith in God so strong that I always struggle with, and selflessness that I take for granted much too often! Thank you for becoming the father I always dreamed for and never had but, wished my daughter would know. God has blessed us and continues to bless us with your love! We will love you forever.

Thank You,
Amy :)

No comments:

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER