Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus



Tonight was Carmen's first dance recital. The song they danced to was "Happy Birthday Jesus". She was a donkey. She wanted to be a donkey like Eeyore. And, for those who know Eeyore is her best friend and has been since she was 3 months old. he is is dire shape but well loved.
Anyway, she did wonderful. She lost one of her black gloves which was nice to spot her in the crowd.
Wow, my baby's first recital. how fast they grow! I was crying during her performance. I was so proud of her! She loves to preform and I think she is so brave to get up and preform at this age. She wore her hair pulled back in a bun(like the Sugar Plum Fairy, Mom....see Nutcracker post)
She looked so big, yet so small. I wonder if my heart will always be able to expand with love, amazement, and pride?
Mama, loves Sunshine....I am so proud God let me be a part of your world!

No comments:

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER