Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Grandfather



My cousin had a couple of old pictures of my Papa. She had them restored and sent me copies. I love these old photos! He was so handsome and dashing in his suit and uniform. No wonder my Granny C fell in love! He died about 11 years ago and I miss him alot! He was such a character and extremely smart! (that's where I get it from if you were wondering- LOL)
He was an Italian man through and through! He loved family and food and laughter.
His favorite thing to do was tell the joke "What did the farmer say when the bull died?"
He would try to get us to answer but, we knew we would get in trouble.
Answer: "No more bullshit from you bud" HAHA LOL
Oh yeah and no one was better at the pull my finger gag!
I so wish Carmen could have met him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Wes looks so much like your Pappa! The one on the left is exactly how Wes stands and holds his hands. He was a handsome man. I wish I had gotten to meet him. Love, Toni

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER