Thursday, April 17, 2008

Introducing the new Carmen....



Wednesday Carmen decided to cut her hair!!! All that pretty long blond hair is now gone! She cut a sizable amount off the right side . We had our neighbor Mrs. Nora who always trims her bangs and hair even it all up. It is really cute and I do love it but, I had a rough time getting over the loss of the hair. I loved being able to put her hair up with bows. Now she really looks like a little girl and I can't pretend she is my baby anymore. But, seriously, isn't she adorable!

1 comment:

Jessica Holland said...

Ahh it looks soo sweet! I guess it was just time Mommy! You're not loosing your little girl you're getting the chance to grow up all over again with her and in the ideal environment that you would have liked to have been in! "She's gonna get the best"!
Jessy

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER