Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fall Festivies






So Fall was fun. We went to a local apple & pumpkin patch/farm. They have wagon rides and all kinds of animals and great apple desserts.The video is of us trying to get our picture taken on the wagon ride but I forgot that I had used the video last. Anyway, there we are looking kinds dorky saying cheese for so long before the lady taking the picture said it was recording. It was just one of those funny moments.

I also included a picture of Carmen as a poodle. That was the costume Grammy made last year but, it still fit OK.

She was also a cow and Gillian was a dinosaur for trick-or-treating downtown and at Grammy and Grampy's house. Very fun and cute! Carmen's favorite candy was lollipops! She would look through the bowls of candy for them.

Toni and I dreesed up in costumes from my grandmothers collection that was given to me when she passed away. It was really nice to be able to use the costumes and share them with our friends and family. I think granny would approve.





No comments:

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER